Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Messes

I am sure you have noticed that decluttering one's house or even just a closet, tends to create messes of epic proportions. I am in the middle of cleaning out the kids' closets and dressers and am exhausted. This is a huge job. It amazes me how much junk can fit into one small closet. It really seems to defy the laws of nature.

And I am burnt out! It doesn't help that I spent 2.5 hours last night at church cleaning out the Primary closet (I was recently put back into Primary after being away a year) and we found junk in there from at least 5 years ago.


I wish someone would start a closet dejunking business. They could really make millions, I believe. If they could also potty train my oldest, I think I would give them my house in repayment!!!

No comments: