Tuesday, February 19, 2008

couldn't have said it better myself!


Sunday after lunch, Bil was passing out Hershey's kisses to the kids. (I cannot believe I have already bought and consumed our first bag of Easter candy of the year. It seems way too early for that. Does anyone else out there have a really difficult time resisting Easter candy? I don't know what it is, but wrap some candy in pastel foil or form it into the shape of an egg, and all of a sudden, I cannot pass up buying it. I thought I was the only one with this strange compulsion until I visited my twin brother this weekend and discovered that he actually made a special trip to Target for Reese's peanut butter eggs. It turns out, he loves the things. He likes peanut butter cups fine, but show him a peanut butter EGG and he is smitten. Hmmmm.....I guess we share a bit more than just a couple genes.... But I digress).

Charlotte did her customary "treat dance" where she dances around excitedly right before receiving a treat, and then said, reverently, while looking at the kiss, "It's BEAUTIFUL!" And I thought to myself, "My sentiments exactly!"

1 comment:

Amy Jane said...

Patty,

I agree - Hershey's kisses ARE beautiful, especially the dark chocolate ones, and they're only 25calories!

I have the same egg-candy weakness. I am a total sucker for Russell Stover dark chocolate coconut creme eggs, and I used to love Cadbury creme eggs, though they're a bit rich for me now. But who doesn't love malted milk eggs? :)