Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Cheez-Its, anyone?

After the last two posts, I think I need to lighten the mood a bit, so I am going to share a story here.

Saturday, after doing many chores around the house, we decided to take the kids to the pool. So, we skipped Charlotte's usual nap and swam instead.

The kids had a great time and came away from the pool tired and hungry. On the way home, I realized I needed an item or two from the store, so I dropped Bil off to run in, and I drove around for a few minutes.

I happened to look in my rearview mirror and had the best laugh.
Charlotte was asleep in the back seat with her face in the box of Cheez-Its she had carried from the pool.

Unfortunately, as I own no cell phone, let alone one that takes pictures (hint, hint, Bil) I have no photographic evidence of this little story. Still, it makes me laugh every time I remember the sight of Char's face completely submerged in a box of crackers.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

No picture needed....you described it perfectly :). Cheez-Its have been my caloric downfall---I love them and always have a box on hand for those "really bad days".

Feener said...

love the visual description. i believe my younger one fell asleep mid munchkin bite once.

lonestar said...

Aww, how cute! Great description :)