Saturday, March 10, 2012

6 AM: It's the new 7AM

I'm thinking we aren't the only parents out there who rue the day some idiot came up with Daylight Savings Time. Every time it comes around, we have major schedule and mood disruptions here that honestly seem to last about 4 months. Which leaves us 2 months of peace and serenity, before it all starts up again.

So, in honor of the torture we call "Daylight Savings Time," I have created another Ryan Gosling poster; if I don't laugh about it, I'll cry, scream and tear out my hair.

And I don't look good bald.



For more awesome Special Needs Ryan Gosling memes, check out Adventures in Extreme Parenthood.  Sunday Stillwell is an amazingly funny blogger who has brightened this corner of the world with her humor!


5 comments:

Neo aspieside said...

This is great!

Spectrummy Mummy said...

So awesome! Ryan must have come here some time ago to have a little "chat" because South Africa doesn't do DST. :)

Lexi said...

That's what I wanted to do to him this morning, too. I don't want to say what I wanted to do to RG. But it's not what you would think...

Tiffany said...

Love this one!!!

gretchen said...

This RYan Gosling meme is hysterical! I was just sitting here, trying to blame my general laziness and malaise on DST. How many weeks do you think I can continue to blame it?