Thursday, April 26, 2012

My own personal Ryan Gosling


I think it's time I finally come clean about this Ryan Gosling meme stuff.  Most of the time, I cannot come up with anything at all to put on these posters.  I totally blank as soon as I see the picture Sunday has chosen, and I spend more time wiping the drool off my chin than actually composing a poster.  

So, many times, it is my husband who has provided the idea for my post. 

This week, Bil came through again.  And this is what he told me to post:




And this is his explanation:  "This is me (bil) singing it to you (Patty) through Ryan, who is my puppet, a slave to the music in my mind."

Why, no, we were not drinking tonight.  Why do you ask?


Here's another one for Danny--he adamantly refused to attend his second grade program last week.  These things always freak me him out and I didn't think it was worth it this year to submit Danny to levels of sensory stimulation and stress that most grownups couldn't handle.  So, here's what Ryan did.  Isn't he sweet?






For more Ryan memes, check out Sunday's Extreme Parenthood. Click below.


13 comments:

B1L said...

Pick your favorite version to sing along with! :)

http://open.spotify.com/track/7zTGEboeVGTO3Bg8r3oNhW

http://open.spotify.com/track/6YH8CLKqD3diQhrQW7yAgS

Mom2LittleMiss said...

Awwww... Love them both!

Mom2LittleMiss said...

Although now that I internalize it a little bit... the puppet/slave thing is a little creepy ;-)

Ashley said...

hahaha...I laughed out loud when I read the puppet/slave to the music in my mind comment. Soooo funny!

Lizbeth Cole said...

And that right there is why I love Ryan.

Your puppet/slave just makes him hotter. Yeah, that's just how I roll.

AutismWonderland said...

Aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww sounds like your Bil is giving Ryan a run for his money :)

Sunday said...

Your husband is my new hero. I LOVE that he helps you with these each week.

Flannery said...

How awesome is your husband? SUPER awesome!

Plus, I like how he steers your attention back to him and away from Ryan. Clever.

Christine Mack said...

I agree with the ladies...he should get a super awesome husband award!

nicolette {momnivore's dilemma} said...

your husband needs to have a chat with mine...lol...

:)

gretchen said...

I find it just a teeny bit disturbing that Bil speaks to you through Ryan, but in the words of Karen Carpenter. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

B1L said...

Ha! Smiles all round.

Elle said...

hehe I've tried to explain this to mine and he just gets that whole deer caught in headlights whilst crickets chirp look on his face. :D

The slave comment is just priceless, it made me actually LOL. Lucky you, two for the price of one!!